[Advaita-l] Nirguna Brahman as the source of TriguNa Avyaktam

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:42:39 EDT 2019

V Subramanian ji,

//Actually it is not the 'birth' of Maya but only its manifesting itself at
the beginning of creation. //

Are not these mere words? Whether manifesting or born -- even a bit of
happening anything -- will result into violation of nishkriya-tva of
Brahman. No matter how many words we use, at the root point, there will
always remain the charge of violation of nishkriya-tva of Brahman. I have
not been able to solve this issue and therefore there is no intellectual
satisfaction either.

Sudhanshu.

On Thu 20 Jun, 2019, 04:37 V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <