[Advaita-l] Partlessness of Brahman and Maya

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 02:14:13 EDT 2019

V Subramanian ji,

Is avidyA anAdi? Is avidyA niravayava? Is avidyA avyaya?

Praveen ji,

You mean a niravayava stuff can be perishable? There are several bhAshya
statements to the contrary. (My objection is that you say niravaya is not
sufficient as per bhAshya)

Sudhanshu.

On Sun 16 Jun, 2019, 11:39 Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l, <