[Advaita-l] Teachings on the Vijaya Yatra - Guru alone removes Avidya

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 22:09:32 EDT 2019

 Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com wrote:

> Namaste,
>
> Maha Sannidhanam is quoted as saying that ' one should perform Noble deeds
> as enjoined in the shasthras'.

To be precise, it is the Sannidhanam (successor-designate to the Mahasannidhanam) who says so.

> Can anyone here point out any books in English which contain these shastras
> for daily conduct for a follower of Sanatana Dharma?

I was going to post this only next month, but since you asked, the following link contains
a few examples of "Noble deeds" of Dharma:

http://vijayayatra.sringeri.net/vijayayatra/mandya-march-10-2017/

Here are a couple of books that may be of interest:

https://www.sringeri.net/2014/12/17/publication/book/sanatana-dharma-vol1.htm
Sanatana Dharma – Vol.1
Benedictory Courses by : Jagadguru Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji
Year of Publication: 2014
Pages: 252 pp + xiv

https://www.sringeri.net/2014/08/27/publication/book/spotlight-on-dharma.htm
Spotlight on Dharma