[Advaita-l] Hari OM! need help

Sunder sunder.narayanaswamy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 00:13:56 EDT 2019

I am willing to help with the web hosting bit.
I am however unable to help with the conversion of books to soft copy.
If you can get this done and pass it on to me I can do the rest.
This is subject of personal interest so you don't have to pay me.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 3:11 AM Kartik Vashishta via Advaita-l <

> OM
> OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA
>
> Revered self/patrons,
>
> Sadar Pranam!
>
> I intend on creating a website with books on nature cure, yoga postures and
> meditation(practical methods to do so).
>
> I have registered the domain name "YOGAISFREE.ORG".
>
> I need someone who would for a market rate payment transfer the hard copy
> books (there are 13 books each of about 200 pages) into soft copy
> (html(indexed)/pdf/ebook format) and place them on a website on a CentOS
> server on AWS amazon.
>
> I have been burnt before and lost some money in the process.
>
> If you know of any one in India who would be prepared to undertake this
> effort, I will be grateful for any leads.
>
> Ultimately God is doing this. I am not sure why I got cheated
> earlier(prarabdha?)
>
> Thank you. Hari OM!
>
> Pranam,
>
> OM