[Advaita-l] Hari OM! need help

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:25:59 EDT 2019

OM
OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA

Revered self/patrons,

Sadar Pranam!

I intend on creating a website with books on nature cure, yoga postures and
meditation(practical methods to do so).

I have registered the domain name "YOGAISFREE.ORG".

I need someone who would for a market rate payment transfer the hard copy
books (there are 13 books each of about 200 pages) into soft copy
(html(indexed)/pdf/ebook format) and place them on a website on a CentOS
server on AWS amazon.

I have been burnt before and lost some money in the process.

If you know of any one in India who would be prepared to undertake this
effort, I will be grateful for any leads.

Ultimately God is doing this. I am not sure why I got cheated
earlier(prarabdha?)

Thank you. Hari OM!

Pranam,

OM