[Advaita-l] REFERENCES FROM VARIOUS PURANAS, UPANISHADS, SASTRAS WHERE VISHNU, RAMA, KRISHNA DON BHASMA TRIPUNDRA AND VISHNU IS A PARAMA SHIVA BHAKTA

Srinath Vedagarbha svedagarbha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:11:52 EST 2019

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 6:14 AM Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Namaste
>
> The Advaita Vedanta is the dominant philosophy in the entire Hindu
> Philosophy. There is no doubt on this by any historians.

You are wrong. Are you following the threads I have posted in this list
quoting various pre-Shankran Bhuddhistic and Jains's texts saying their
pUrvapaxa was always purShavAdins who are realist?

> But still Advaita is the majority Vedanta in India. Therefore now the
> Dvaitis are using Muslim tactics. Why? Because Muslims defeated the Hindu
> majority and established rule many centuries back in Afghanistan, Pakistan
> and other places. They converted and increased the population by
> multiplying. The Muslim tactics were successful. Therefore they will be
> successful now also. This is how the Dvaitis may be thinking.

Yes, that is the key -- this is how the Dvaitis ****may be**** thinking.
Have you heard of kalpanA-gOurava dOSha in the nyAya?

/sv