[Advaita-l] REFERENCES FROM VARIOUS PURANAS, UPANISHADS, SASTRAS WHERE VISHNU, RAMA, KRISHNA DON BHASMA TRIPUNDRA AND VISHNU IS A PARAMA SHIVA BHAKTA

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 06:14:13 EST 2019

Namaste

The Advaita Vedanta is the dominant philosophy in the entire Hindu
Philosophy. There is no doubt on this by any historians. In a speech
Haridasa Bhatta of Dvaita school has said the majority of Vedantins are
Advaitis only. Now how to defeat this Advaita Vedanta? This is the entire
goal of Dvaita. Sorry state of affairs. The goal is not to give new
interpretations to Upanishads but to simply and stubbornly oppose Advaita
on all points. That is why Madhvacharya wrote every point opposite to
Advaita. We say God is One. He said Many. We say all Jeevas are same
because they have Avidyaa as Upadhi. He said No all Jeevas are not same. We
say all matter is finally the same because it is all Maayaa. He said No
there are differences between one Jada Vastu and another. Like this he kept
on opposing Advaita in every point.

But still Advaita is the majority Vedanta in India. Therefore now the
Dvaitis are using Muslim tactics. Why? Because Muslims defeated the Hindu
majority and established rule many centuries back in Afghanistan, Pakistan
and other places. They converted and increased the population by
multiplying. The Muslim tactics were successful. Therefore they will be
successful now also. This is how the Dvaitis may be thinking.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh