[Advaita-l] Aitareya Upanishad, Bhashya and Kenopanishad Bhashya - Ekavaakyataa

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Aug 29 05:48:29 EDT 2019

इति सर्वविशेषापोहसंवेद्यं सर्वशब्दप्रत्ययागोचरं तदत्यन्तविशुद्धप्रज्ञोपाधिसम्बन्धेन सर्वज्ञमीश्वरसंज्ञं भवति

That same Brahman when in association with the upadhi that is the Purest Prajna, Mayavrtti, is spoken of as the All-knowing Isvara

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Where is the word 'mAyAvrutti' in the above bhAshya vAkya??  If the mAya is avidyA then the above bhAshya vAkya saying brahman by associating itself with purest prajna upAdhi (vishuddha prajnOpAdhi saMbandhena) avidyA vrutti, brahman is depicted as sarvajna.  Don’t we get the question here how come the brahman who is having the association with 'avidyA vrutti' be sarvajna as well??

Again not for debate, I take your words as your stand.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar