[Advaita-l] asat & asatya / sat & satya

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 04:15:53 EDT 2019

Bhaskar ji,

1. Avidya is jnana-abhAva as per Swamiji.

2. He has quoted Chitsukhacharya and Anubhuti swarup acharya at one place.
Though I am sure that he did not agree with them at other places.

3. I have not come across such interpretation as of his in any of the
ancient advaita Vedanta tradition.

Regards.
Sudhanshu.