[Advaita-l] HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 09:27:11 EDT 2019

Namaste,

I fondly recall Swamiji's darshana in 2005/6 in Bengaluru when Jaldharji
had traveled to India. I had tagged along with Jaldharji and Prasad
Kadambiji. Swamiji had answered quite a few interesting questions while
encouraging us all to continue our pursuit in dharma and Vedanta. I also
remember Swamiji inviting me on his upcoming trip to Himalayas, since I was
on the verge of quitting my job; unfortunately, I couldn't join in. The
only other time I could see Swamiji was a few months later at Shankara
maTha, Bengaluru, where they were having Gayatri japa and homa.

Its a strange coincidence that less than a month back, someone told me that
Swamiji had initiated one brahmachArI into sannyAsa and blessed him with
the name Sw. Brahmananda, who is now at Siddapura! May Swamiji's samAdhi be
a place to earn grace to many people around the Siddapura area and beyond.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:22 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <