[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Swami Paramananda bharati

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:03:55 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marehalli Prasad <marehalli at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Swami Paramananda bharati
To: <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Namaste. Poojya Swami Paramananda Bharati was indeed a rare combination who
had great expertise in both Vedanta Darshana and Science.
I had the blessed opportunity to know him since his Poorvaashrama time as
Faculty member at IIT Madras. During my Research work in Acoustics for
Master of Science, I sought his advise and I wrote my first paper in
collaboration with him. The work involved used of monopole and dipole
source  modeling for sound radiation.
Then in 1989 Swamiji made his first visit to New Jersey which I had
coordinated. He gave several lectures on Vedanta and Science in
Universities and other forums. Later he came to US several times for
lecture tours.
During his visits to New Jersey several activities got initiated and in
course of time lead to Hindu temples in New Jersey.
My heartfelt Pranams for this great soul.
Professor M. G. Prasad
New Jersey

Sent from my iPhone