[Advaita-l] Receipt of posts to this mail ID

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Sep 21 14:50:45 EDT 2018

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l wrote:

> Of late I am having a problem with posts in this mail ID. Many times
> earlier posts are received much later and the responses to the same are
> received earlier. So much so I am finding it difficult to follow the
> thread. I am not sure if this is due to any issues with my Google account.
> Are any of the others facing similar issues?

I investigated and it seems that Google had a hiccup where they were
mistakenly delaying mail from this list as spam.  This would have affected
any reader with a gmail account.  They seem to have corrected the problem
themselves before I was even aware of it.

So hopefully everyone is getting the posts in a timely fashion now.  If
there are still problems do contact me offlist at
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org and I will try and help.