[Advaita-l] Receipt of posts to this mail ID

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:04:53 EDT 2018

Hello Moderators,

Can you do something from your end to sort this out. Not sure, though.

I get a question mark ' ? " before the post. Following clarification is
given by Google Admin.

<< The message isn't authenticated if you see a question mark next to the
sender's name. If you see this, be careful about replying or downloading
any attachments. >>

This could be the reason for the problem being faced.

Regards

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <