[Advaita-l] A nice rendering of the Aruna Prashna.....

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Sep 18 06:16:29 EDT 2018

praNAms
Hare Krishna

My humble prostrations to these vaidika paNdita-s.

The veda mantra renderings of Challakere Brothers  are also of highest quality in terms of ucchAraNa, pada sandhi, svara shuddhi etc.  And Sri Srinivasan’s ( one of the brothers) daughter too is very good at reciting veda mantra-s.  BTW, the brothers teach veda mantra  to women also.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar