[Advaita-l] A nice rendering of the Aruna Prashna.....

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 18 06:06:26 EDT 2018

Dear Sir,                   I"The rendering is by Vidwans Sri Y;Srinivasa Sharma and Y.Subrahmanya Sharma, of Kakinada, Andhra"
These two vidwans are the son's of the great personality and a well known  srividyopasaka of the coastal andhra, i.e Sri Yanamandra Gopala Sastry garu (sriyanandha Nadha). He did may purascharanas, Yagnas during the last 30 years and under his able guidance several youngsters were taken mantra diksha and succeeded in their upasana. He is a very strict personality(not compromising of any shortcut methods & away from the commercial aspects) who has nurtured many people and lived ~10 years nearer to my home town. Any one who is interested in Srividya upasana or seeks guidance in mantra diksha, one can approach him, probably at Vijayanagaram/Kovvur.

regardsKameswara

    On Tuesday, 18 September 2018 3:08 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 2:57 PM Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
> Hare Krishna
>
> Is it by Challakere Brothers??  I have that CD.  Both mahAsoura (Rigveda)
> and aruNa prashna chanted by them and at the end ghana pAtham as well.
> Very soothing and melodious indeed.

Pranams Bhaskar ji,
The rendering is by Vidwans Sri Y;Srinivasa Sharma and Y.Subrahmanya Sharma
of Kakinada, Andhra.regards
subbu