[Advaita-l] Core Advaita in the Srimad Bhaagavatam

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:33:37 EDT 2018

Namaste.

It may be noted that Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Ji had used the term “ in its
current form “  concerning the date of Srimad Bhagavatam. I had raised the
same question that there are references to  Srimad Bhagavatam in earlier
commentaries ( much prior to 12/13th Century ). However as I remember now,  Sri
Krishnan Ji did not answer it directly. Unfortunately I do not recollect
exactly what his response was, but I do recollect that it was not
satisfactory. I did not pursue it further as I felt it may be inappropriate
as I was only seeking clarification and not debating a point.

Regards