[Advaita-l] Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam Monday, July 16 to Sunday, July 22, 2018

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 12 06:43:11 EDT 2018

Is this "person" a reliable source for the views of the maTha? There seems to be some variation in the tradition, it's not unanimous with respect to pArAyaNa of these stotra-s and the necessity of initiation to the pa~ncadashI.

praNAms Sri Rama prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Perhaps we would get the clear picture of existing practice at the mutt when we get the clarification with regard to sAmuhika  trishati / LS Pooja / archana  in the sannidhaanaM of HH.  The reason for the variation in the tradition, with regard to this issue might be some other reliable source not insisting this deeksha.  Those who are very close to mutt and its traditional practices would throw more light on this issue.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar