[Advaita-l] Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam Monday, July 16 to Sunday, July 22, 2018

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:52:38 EDT 2018

Dear Subbu-ji,

Is this "person" a reliable source for the views of the maTha? There seems
to be some variation in the tradition, it's not unanimous with respect to
pArAyaNa of these stotra-s and the necessity of initiation to the
pa~ncadashI.

Ramakrishnan

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:09 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <