[Advaita-l] प्रामाणिक बुद्धि एवं विमर्शः - by काव्यकण्ठ गणपति मुनिः

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Tue Jul 24 07:28:32 EDT 2018

Namaste Raghu,

Hope you have the book 'NAYANA' by Guntur Lakshmikantham Garu.  Pls refer the appendix of that.

rgs,
sriram

 Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] प्रामाणिक बुद्धि एवं विमर्शः - by काव्यकण्ठ गणपति मुनिः
 To: "Venkata sriram P" <venkatasriramp at yahoo.in>, "A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
 Date: Tuesday, 24 July, 2018, 10:44 AM

 Dear Sriram
 gaaru,
 I am delighted
 and equally happy to see you bring forth an important aspect
 pertaining to “प्रामाणिक
 बुद्धि एवं विमर्शः”.
 The great soul
 (Ganapati muni), I heard, was a genuine seer. I have all his
 works at my disposal thanks to Dr. Sampadananda Mishra ji. I
 can feel the power of his compositions.
 But, I did not
 find this particular lecture or for that matter any of his
 extempore lectures in the collected works published by
 Ramana Ashrama. I would be extremely grateful if you would
 mind sharing it with me for my personal study.

 Thanks

 Best Regards,
 Raghavender

 On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at