[Advaita-l] प्रामाणिक बुद्धि एवं विमर्शः - by काव्यकण्ठ गणपति मुनिः

Raghavender Upadhyayula upadhyayula.surya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:44:09 EDT 2018

Dear Sriram gaaru,

I am delighted and equally happy to see you bring forth an important aspect
pertaining to “प्रामाणिक बुद्धि एवं विमर्शः”.
The great soul (Ganapati muni), I heard, was a genuine seer. I have all his
works at my disposal thanks to Dr. Sampadananda Mishra ji. I can feel the
power of his compositions.
But, I did not find this particular lecture or for that matter any of his
extempore lectures in the collected works published by Ramana Ashrama. I
would be extremely grateful if you would mind sharing it with me for my
personal study.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Raghavender

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <