[Advaita-l] Regarding the Pancharatra, Shankara is one with Purvamimamsa

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 19 01:53:01 EDT 2018

Having said that, whatever school accepts and propound this tAratammya in jnyAna at their core teaching; automatically stands out to be correct. Don't you think so? I am asking this question looking from outside of any traditional boundaries.

praNAms Sri Srinath Vedagarbha prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, you are right prabhuji.  And this is the right and acceptable observation for both inside and outside of any tradition.  For that matter irrespective of any tradition and its teaching, jnana tAratamya in various human beings at various level is quite conspicuous so it is more of a common sense issue, as you know nobody goes to doctor and ask him to construct a house!! ☺ Hence, when it comes to vaidika jnana / vedAntArtha jnana,  in Advaita there is difference in jnAni-s like jnAnavida, jnAnavareeya, jnAnavidvarishTa etc.  like jeeva bheda in dvaita mukti yOga, samsAra yOgya and permanent Naraka yOgya jeeva-s ☺ But in paramArtha jnana there is no tAratamya it is ekam eva adviteeyaM.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar