[Advaita-l] Is Badarayana same as Vyasa?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 19 00:24:08 EDT 2018

No need to get workedup please.

praNAms Sri ChandramouLi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Worked up??  Not at all, why should I and what for prabhuji??  I was just sharing my understanding of Kannada reading.  After reading your following observation on Sri SSS :

//quote //

I don’t think that is what Sri SSS has said. While dismissing the surmises
of the western scholars, this is exactly what he has dismissed. From what I
understand of Sri SSS, what he has said is that while there is no mention
of the identity as between Sri Badarayana and Sri Vyasa in the Bhashya
itself, based on the reference in Upadesha Sahasri there can be no
objection to concluding that, according to Sri Bhagavatpada, they (krishna
dvaipAyana vyAsa or bhArata kara vyAsa and sUtrakAra bAdarAyaNa )  are one
and the same. This is my reading of the text by Sri SSS.
//unquote//

That’s it prabhuji nothing else.

Yes, sometimes, I really worked up when I don’t get the expected increment in my CTC, when my wife overpower take the remote in her hands  to see the never ending  serials in TV when I am interestingly watching live cricket matches,  but not for this type of trifle things ☺ bAdarAyaNa, vyAsa and me !!! ellinda ellige bAdarAyaNa saMbandha !?? ☺

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar