[Advaita-l] Is Badarayana same as Vyasa?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:27:15 EDT 2018

Pranams Sri Bhaskar Ji,

No need to get workedup please. With reference to Sri SSS, what you have
written is absolutely right. But I have not referred to the views of Sri
SSS per se on the topic. But only to what he had to say about the views of
Sri Bhagavatpada on the topic. In this connection please also refer to my
latest post on the topic in response to Sri Kalyan Ji.

I hope this clarifies the position.

Link for Sri SSS’s views on the topic  referred in my earlier post <<
http://www.adhyatmaprakasha.org/php/bookreader/templates/book.php?type=kannada&book_id=101A_1&pagenum=0000aj#page/12/mode/1up

Link for Sri SSS’s translation and comments on Upadesha Sahasri metric part
16-67 referred in my earlier post  <<
http://www.adhyatmaprakasha.org/php/bookreader/templates/book.php?type=kannada&book_id=076&pagenum=0307#page/320/mode/1up
>>.

Regards