[Advaita-l] Who Is the Ultimate GOD in Vedic dharma ?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:18:24 EST 2018

Namaste Ryna ji,

Explanation of agni is given in BG 8.24 in Sankara bhAshya.

If you have a grip over shAstra-s and sanskrit, please refer sloka-s BG
8.21 to 28 of both Sankara bhAshya and guDhArtha dIpikA by madhusudana
sarasvatI. Else it may confuse you. I do not dive deep into the depth of
karma kANDa :)

Please visit,

https://www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in/ for commentaries

Ref:
Hindi translation of Sankara bhAshya by gItA press on page 222-225
English translation of guDhArtha dIpikA is done by Swami Gambhirananda of
Sri Ramakrishna mission pages 559 to 568

Good luck with translation of sanskrit works.

OM

Sujal