[Advaita-l] DWAITA SIDDHANTA RAHASYAM

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 9 12:07:39 EST 2018

Dear Friends,                        One should act as what their 'chitta' says, we can choose freely at our will, still no problem, God accepts all these, but today times say in the speaking tree that "We shouldn't Moralise the Choice".
It sounds very interesting to me  and something we need to understand little deeper.The author 'Sh. Jug Suralya' say that one can make their life choice freely and  we should not make it a standard of morality for everyone else. Although it was quite interesting to me, he has given some example.
As we are living in a civilised society freedom of life choice can be subjective only to one moral injection and it is not harmful to others. e.g A neo-aetheist who condemns all religions in the name of secular morality is making the same mistake. Then question arises out to be How? He explained so nicely that:
If you want to ban a Film / a book /  school of some principles / a food item prepared because it is hurting my religious sentiments or social sensibility, The life choice one should sought to ask themselves that if then can justify in criminalising the life-choices of others by imposing  the moral superiority which generally leads to violence if we object their life choices.
Although, it looks complicated, but it is happening in reality of the society in which we are living now.Any learned members, pls contribute your views co-oridally.
The morals of the society were well taught by 'CHANAKYA' and a few of them are as follows:CHANAKYA NEETI SUTRA

If you are facing loss inbusiness or your heart is broken then don’t share such information withothers. Also, one must not discuss scandals of family and incidents of insult.(People might try to exploit your weaknesses. Beaware of the Theifs surroundedby you)You are happy only when your mind is at peace; running after wealth issimply an act of foolishness.One must be satisfied withwhatever he has as wife, wealth, and income. Still! one must never getsatisfied with the knowledge and acts of charity.Onemust never get in-between two scholars, fire, husband &  wife, andmaster & servant. Never touch fire, teacher, virgin, baby, and cow with your feet orelse you will face quick destruction.

It is considered safe to be five arms away from a bullock cart, ten armsaway from a horse, thousand arms from an elephant. Anyhow, there is no safedistance in whole country when it’s about avoiding a wicked person.

You require a goad to tame anelephant, a whip to train a horse, and a stick to control your cattle. Insimilar manner a wicked person cannot be controlled with mere words. (Sword). A Brahman becomes happy after viewing tasty food, a peacock onlistening rumble of clouds. Also, a person with good soul becomes happywith happiness of others, while an evil person gains happiness frommisfortunes of others.
 Kameswara
 Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.