[Advaita-l] On Bhagavat Geeta -Part II

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 7 21:28:58 EST 2018

Acharya,                  Namo Namaha
Let us Pledge together towards our work to establish sanatana dharma in the country.
kameswara Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.