[Advaita-l] Meaning and significance of mantra

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:18:36 EDT 2018

Namaste Raghav Ji,

The mantra under discussion is prescribed for japa to help avoid accrual of
phala resulting from our actions. While this would include both pApa and
puNya phalAs from the point of view of mOksha, many of the persons
performing this would perhaps be aiming at avoidance of pApa phalAs mainly.
However it certainly would cover puNya phalAs also in respect of a sAdhaka
desirous of the same.
Regards

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 3:26 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <