[Advaita-l] A shri-yantra from higher loka

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 01:59:34 EDT 2018

Namaste Shri Raghav Kumar,

There is a thin line separating shraddhA (faith) and andha-shraddhA (blind faith).
It is the duty of every shraddhAvAn to conduct a proper inquiry (due diligence) to
make sure that their belief is on the shraddhA side of the line. However, after due
diligence, prudence lies of giving up unreasonable doubting.

The links provided by me and Shri Praveen have enough evidence to reasonably refute
claims of human origin of this shrI yantra design. I personally believe that even today
we do not have technology to create a perfect shrI yantra of quarter mile x quarter mile
size, with the neatness, uniformity, no marks other than the desired lines, etc etc. seen
in the 1990 Oregon shrI yantra - without an elaborate setup, and man power. Needless
to say, our technology in 1990 was much less advanced.

However, it is a fact that no amount of explanation will be enough for a determined skeptic.
I will leave this topic on origin of the Oregon shrI-yantra here.

My original question still remains: What is the significance of the fourth outer circle and
fourth outer square in the Oregon shrI-yantra.

Regards,
Shrinivas Gadkari

Yes there appears to be mutual refutation by Bill Witherspoon and the other
party which claims that UFOs / Aliens did the work. The latter theory is
propounded by one professional UFO watching retired Professor James
Deardorff.

I saw this bit somewhere too...

"Over the years, the original account of the discovery of Sri Yantra (or
Sri Chakra) in Oregon desert has been misinterpreted and exaggerated. Often
reported as a 13 mile long crop circle (thirteen miles of lines in
actuality), the Sri Yantra was actually spread across a quarter mile. The
pictograph was first reported by Lt. Col. Bill Miller on 10 Aug. 1990, who
later returned on Aug. 24 to photograph it from his RF-4C Phantom jet, said
Capt. Michael Gollaher. He also said it was unlikely the design was built
before the ‘middle of July’, because pilots would have spotted it. Note the
misinterpretation that pilots did not see the geoglyph earlier — before it
was created in late July.

Sgt. Charlie Swindell drove to the desert site and measured the Sri Yantra
to be 1,563 feet square (around 173 square yard). He found many surveying
stakes at corners driven deep in the ground, with nails and pink plastic
ribbons on them"
Om
Raghav