[Advaita-l] A shri-yantra from higher loka

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:48:57 EDT 2018

Here is the part of report in Desert News.

*Sgt. Charlie Swindell, the non-commissioned officer in charge of photo
quality assurance for the 190th Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron in Boise,
drove out to the site on U.S. Bureau of Land Management range land.*

*"It's beautifully done," Swindell said. "I would love to meet the person
that did this."*

*Swindell said he measured the sriyantra to be 1,563 feet square.*

*"The circle in the center is 9 foot, 3 inches, with a one-inch deviation,
which I consider to be a pretty doggone good circle," Swindell said.*

*Swindell said he found a number of surveying stakes at corners driven deep
in the ground, with nails and pink plastic ribbons on them.*

*"Some of the architects around here said it would take $75,000 to $100,000
to survey it and lay it out," Swindell said.*

*He theorized that someone used a garden tractor or rototiller to plow the
furrows. Such a machine could have folded over the earth to cover the tire
tracks.*

*There was one motorcycle track through the design, apparently left by
someone who never noticed what he was riding through, he added.*

*regards,*
*Sarma.*