[Advaita-l] cloning and inevitable mrutyu

Jay Kumar saipadukajk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:27:53 EDT 2018

Dear Shri. Raghavji,
Namaste. Once again I request you to call me If you are keen to know the unique facts and glories of the Consciousness or the ‘Bhramman’ in which living and non-living beings 'appear'. Many of your questions are related only to some aspects of 'sentience' of the Consciousness. These aspects and many more unique features of the living beings cannot be there in any scientific gadget.    .

My request is due to my limitations of typing using screen reader software. Most of the days, I am free from 10 am to 1pm.

Regards,
Jayakumar