[Advaita-l] Watch "மெய்சிலிர்க்கும் வசனம்! மறக்க முடியாத காட்சி | Rajinikanth Mass Scenes| Sri Ragavendra Scenes|" on YouTube

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:23:00 EDT 2017

Namaste

Even today there is a Siva Linga in Mantralaya. Maadhwas believe it is very
ancient and Prahlada worshipped it before. Raayaru is
Prahlada Avatara according to them. It means Raayaru also was Siva Bhakta.
He may be Vishnu Bhakta but he is Siva Bhakta also. Otherwise why did he
choose that particular spot with Siva Linga in Mantralaya? Fanatic Madhwas
cannot answer this question but the broad minded can answer it properly.

http://bhargavasarma.blogspot.in/2009/08/temples-of-mantralayam-part-i.html#!/2009/08/temples-of-mantralayam-part-i.html
*Outside Lord Hanuman temple on the right side we can also find the
presence of Lord Shiva in the form of Shiva Linga. It is believed and said
that it was found while excavating the spot for Brindavana at Mantralayam
and said to have been worshiped by Prahlada Rayaru in Krita Yuga.*

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 8:19 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Srinath Vedagarbha <svedagarbha at gmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 5:23 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <
> >
> >> https://youtu.be/pxD4YC3G0TU
> >>
> >> A treat to the heart. A Madhwa scholar brings out Hari-Hara abheda.
> >>

> > This is quite laughable -- is this your nirNaya based on a movie dialog
> > after all?
> >
> > If one care to look at srI rAghavEndra tIrtha's mUla works, Hari
> > sarvottamattvaM is quite glaring!
> >

> It is not that I am unaware of the above. Yet what is depicted in the movie
> is good to the society. By the way, some years ago I happened to see a
> cover page title: 'hari-hara bheda salladu'  on  a Kannada journal named
> 'mukhyaprāṇa'.  I could not read the article, though, at that time. Nor
> could I access the copy later.
>
> Also, we have to keep in mind the fact that Sri Raghavendra is very popular
> among Tamils, both brahmin and non-brahmin. Most do not know his philosophy
> or his works. They look upon him as a miracle man.
>

> regards
> vs
>

> > /sv

Regards