[Advaita-l] vedAntins at the time of shankara

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:24:45 EDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Aditya Kumar <kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I don't understand why reply to every syllable.
>> And thereby instead of addressing the point, you digress a lot.

You have got it topsy turvy, since addressing the point is addressing each
line. No other content was there to respond to. By avoiding replying inline
again, you have digressed from everything pointed out or asked.

Throughout the email, you have only made personal comments on me and when
> the point of discussion comes up you dodge it with some counter allegation.
> This is consistent in all your responses.

​Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!​ Responding to personal
comments can only be with personal comments.

> Anyways, I have learnt not to expect anything worthwhile from any kind of
> discussion on this forum.

​​Yea, that seems quite alright: blame the whole forum! In any case, to
learn one should ask questions, not make sweeping statements.​

> Goodbye.

I had made a generic address not being interested to discuss with those
with whom discussion is not possible, until you made a personal attack to
draw my attention. ​Sure, goodbye.