[Advaita-l] vedAntins at the time of shankara

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 01:59:45 EDT 2017

I am very sorry I gave the wrong link reference to the book by Prof
Hiriyanna.  The correct reference is the book  " Indian Philosophical
Studies " which can be accessed at the following link

<<
https://ia601204.us.archive.org/8/items/IndianPhilosophicalStudies/Indian%20Philosophical%20Studies,%20Hiriyanna,M(1957).pdf
>..

Regret the error