[Advaita-l] Accounting for Brahman appearing as the world

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:54:44 EDT 2017

Namaste Sri Ravi Ji,

Reg  << Yes, I am interested to know this sruti vAkya analysis for
interpreting अहं  ब्रह्मास्मि, based on your response on Sep 11.

From that response, wanted to know, if you are ruling out ऐक्यसामानाधिकरण्यं in
lieu ofबाधसामानाधिकरण्यम् mentioned there, in interpreting the above mahA
vAkya ? >>,

No. I had mentioned previously also (in my post dated 10 sept)  that both
mukhyasAmAnAdhikaranyam and bAdhasAmanAdhikaranyam are available for
interpretation of mahA vAkyas. I am more familiar with these two types, and
hence I normally do not use the term ऐक्यसामानाधिकरण्यं (
aikyasAmAnAdhikaraNyaM).

Regards