[Advaita-l] DSV in the advaitasiddhi: no anavasthA doSha in dRShTi-sRShti

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:21:07 EDT 2017

But the dream is not just pure vRitti prakriya. It needs Consciousness as
well. Otherwise you will end up with ridiculous position saying robots can
dream!

So, since dream is Consciousness qualified by a vRtti, the original
objection by nyAyAmritakAra is still applicable. Nothing is refuted using
this dream analogy.

I have no time for stupidity. vRtti arising from avidyA does not mean
Consciousness is not involved. The Consciousness (cit) is the adhiShThAna
for avidyA. Between Consciousness and avidyA, there is no scope for
anavasthA, because both are *not* created as per DSV. They are anAdi.

Anand