[Advaita-l] The Glory of Sannyasa

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:18:50 EDT 2017

Pranams Sri Bhaskar Prabhu ji,

Well I do not have an answer to this, as I too consider words of veda as
eternal and so cannot be changed. Viṣṇu cannot be replaced by hari, though
both are same.

Vibrations produced are not the same and so they may interact with nāḍī-s
and chakra-s in a different way.

Thank you Sri Subbu ji for explanation.

OM

Sujal