[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 02:50:05 EDT 2017

continued from earlier email.

----

Pranams,

Here is the talk on Swadeshi Indology conference 2 which has a speech of
Sri Ravi Shankar Prasad. Dr. Subramanian Swami also gives a keynote.

https://youtu.be/kvEIBfEnwXM?t=12m

It is good to listen from the beginning. At 19:19  Ravi Shankar Prasad
Talks about Original Copy of Indian Constitution.

Award function - Swadeshi Indology Conference 2 — Closing Session
https://youtu.be/lkDfIrZy2VY?t=1h2m39s

>From 1:03.30 Disciples of Brahmarshi Sri Mani Dravid Shanstringal's
disciples are given award.

Rajiv Malhotra Darshan with Kanchi Shankaracharyas to Discuss Common
Interests
https://youtu.be/tNKCTknE59M

New Video (I have not seen) - The junior Kanchi Acharya, Sri Vijayendra
Saraswathi, was recently interviewed by Rajiv Malhotra.
https://youtu.be/tNKCTknE59M

Beacon of Knowledge, representative and protector of vedic dharma -
Sringeri Matha has branch in USA and performs shraddha. Sends Pundits from
it's gurukuls and Brahmarshi Sri Mani Dravid Shanstringal's disciples
accept award at the hand of Sri Rajiv Malhotra ji. They associate with a
foreigner. Sri Kanchi Shankaracharya ji and Junior Shankracharya ji also
appreciate his works nad both exchange books. There are some Brahmins
present at the meeting. All of these institutions and gentleman are men of
lofty characters and knowers of dharma.

Now I am curious to see the response of knowledgeable members.
There is smile on my face and a little bit of mischief in my heart :D

Breaking of ghata (symbolizing excommunication and breaking of bond with
foreign Hindus / Brahmins), no shraddha possible at mleccha land (foreign
land), Brahmins loosing brahminhood, why can't they (pundits) come back to
India, why not practice svadharma in Bharat. What is their purpose for
traveling to Mleccha land ?? economical reasons??

OM

---

Visit photo gallery:
http://svbf.org/photo-gallery

2007 Gayatri Yagnam (permission denied)

2010
Gayatri Yegnam 2010

https://plus.google.com/photos/100400990573882988677/albums/5938060770403716225?authkey=CLegrqSbi-2h5wE#photos/100400990573882988677/albums/5964463794552519873

Shankara Jayanthi - 2014 - in USA
https://plus.google.com/photos/100400990573882988677/albums/6012292855443787153?banner=pwa&authkey=CJ21ge_Wu-GAtwE

There is also Maha rudram, but link not accessible

Videos:

If someone says, Sringeri Jagadguru is not aware of all these, then please
have a look at his anugraha bhashyam. Must confess that his vibrations are
very divine. Filled me with intense joy and my eyes are wet. Since I am in
office, I stopped watching as joy would have overflowed through tears.

Sringeri Bharathi Tirtha Swamigal's Anugraha Bhashanam on July 14th 2008

Sringeri Swamigal's July 14th Anugraha Bhashanam Part 1
https://youtu.be/IbytUkpNCmI

Sringeri Swamigal's July 14th Anugraha Bhashanam Part ​2​

https://youtu.be/RGUzVwheChA

Anugraha Bhashanam of Acharya Swamigal for Veda Sammelanam at SVBF
Stroudsburg, PA
https://youtu.be/w8QFCTa8vc8

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGzu4DURbvFV4uOnUBWGB8A

OM