[Advaita-l] Self-effort or Fate?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 12:56:46 EST 2017

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <

> praNAms Sri Aditya Kumar Prabhuji
> Hare Krishna
>

> >  There is a beautiful and meaningful dialogue between HH Sri
> Chandrashekhara bhArati and a disciple with regard to fate and free will.
> I reckon it is available somewhere in the web.  Pls. go through it.

http://www.vedanta.gr/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ChandrashekBharati_Dialogues-with-The-Guru_RK-Iyer_ENA5.pdf

This book contains a chapter on 'Fate and Freewill'.

Another book 'Edifying Parables', available for free download:

https://www.sringeri.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Edifying-Parables.pdf

has chapter 53 on Fate and Freewill.

The contents of the two chapter are different.