[Advaita-l] What is Krishna's 'tattva'?

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:58:09 EST 2017

Namaste Sri Sreenivasa Murthy,
To clarify, all my email is saying that there is nothing beyond you -
nothing outside, nothing inside. The methodology given in shruti - neti
neti is also saying that. There is nothing to memorize, nothing to
interiorize, only stuff to be given up. Every conception of Brahman is not
Brahman. Everything not Brahman is mithyA. Everything mithyA is to be given
up.

Kind regards,
Venkatraghavan