[Advaita-l] On evidence for and against Yugas of Indian chronology

Ryan Armstrong ryanarm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 04:19:52 EST 2017

Namaste

Sujal - you are correct in the fact that the early Christian Church became
highly politicised, but I am not aware of Christ being the "Stating Point".
Even then (when the early church was organising itself), the "Old
Testament" was acknowledged, and the Gospels go to great lengths to show
the lineage of The Christ to David (an earlier king in Israel).
So the Christian's "Earliest Date" is from the beginning of the Old
Testament, not the New Testament.
This dates back to about 3500 BC (The stories of Adam, Noah, Abraham etc.)

But this is interesting in that it coincides with the start of Kali Yuga!

Anyway - such is my 2c worth...
Regards
Ryan

On 9 November 2017 at 12:41, Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l <