[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat May 27 00:01:58 EDT 2017

Prasad N
--------

Exploring, trying to figure out Advaita-vedanta

Benjamin
--------

I am a student of Advaita Vedanta.

P.Bala Subrahmanyam
-------------------

I am an Electronics Engineer retired from ISRO, Thiruvananthapuram. I had the
good fortune of SRAVANA of Samkaracharya's Bhagavadgeeta Bhashya some 40 years
ago while I was a student in Bengaluru, along with parts of the other two of
the Prasthanatraya Bhashyas, where-ever they are referred to in &/or relevant
to the Geeta Bhashya. Have been doing their MANANA along with Bhagavatpada
Samkara's Prakarana Granthas since then and meanwhile trying to make a
comparative study with Bhagavad Ramanuja's and Madhvacharya's Bhashyas on
Prasthana Trayi. This is besides my study of Puranas, Itihasas and Parts of
Veda Suktas. I consider it my good fortune to come across and be a member of
this group. Read with interest the posts on (1) "Seven untenables of Bhagavad
Ramanuja in Advaita" and the elegant and suave response to it by Sri
Kuntimaddi Sadananda & (2)the scholarly, analytical and informative essay:"Was
Achyuta Prekṣa an Advaitin" With Pranams to the highly knowledgeable
members of this Group,

Suma
----

My Name is Suma. I am pursuing my Dentistry presently. My interests are
singing and reading books.. while going through the speeches and videos of
Paramananda Swami I felt I should know more about Vedanta in detail and
related to Physics is about something quite interesting. I got to know about
this from one my uncle he had sent me the link to see and attend .

Suresh Rajagopalan
------------------

Interested in Hindu Philosophy

Kalpana
-------

I am Kalpana and I am doing my Ph.D. research work in Advaita Vedanta
philosophy, I have the interest to know how the concept are as explains each
and every Adi Sankaracharya works, take the example of Vivekachudamai or
major or minor works.. so here I get an opportunity to clear my doubts and
all the new interpretations. however, i know it will help me a lot. thank
you.

P S Kumar
---------

Myself is a Purohit practicing pujas and homas learning from vedic pandit
and guru.i would like to join as a member in your forum to get suggestions
and clarity my douts as and when required.

Jivraj Teli

I am a new entrant to Advait Vedant. I am in a basic stage but I have a lot
of interest. At present I am Studying Pachadashi and Vichar Sagar in
Marathi.So, you may guide me in this subject whoever is interested.

Venkat Raman

I am originally from Chennai and went to Graduate School in the US. I have
been living in this country for the past 49 years.I am a Scientist with a
good knowledge of Sanskrit.