[Advaita-l] Mantras for daily chanting

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 25 04:42:27 CST 2017

Dear Friends,
 My heartfelt thanks to you for responding to my posting. My only intention was to get my doubts clarified from a person who had already enquired into and cognized the answers for the questions which I posed. I feel there was no need at all for anybody to feel hurt or feel ridiculed.
I wanted only authentic answers to the question. Please ponder over the questions again and find out the answers for them within yourself if you have not found out already. If the answers are known already they may please be shared so that this seeker, Viz. myself will become a kRutArtha.
Thanking you again,With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy