[Advaita-l] Mantras for daily chanting

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jan 24 01:34:10 CST 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

And the gaNapati is sUrya kOti samaprabha and he is param brahma and he is everything..says ganeshArthavasheersha...These are all their to eulogize the particular deity that does not mean we can skip 'everything' and stick to one thing by finding the shortcuts...Anyway I donot want to get into the debate here.  HH Sri Chandrashekhara bhArati narrates the difference between two servants, one who is simply sitting and  praising his owner and another one is religiously doing the work what his owner is ordered.  If possible kindly read that article.  With this I shall stop.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar