[Advaita-l] Mantras for daily chanting

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:25:25 CST 2017

Namaste

Japataha Sarva Mantraanshca Sarva Vedaanshca Paarvati | Tasmaat
Kotigunam Punyam Raama Naamnaiva Labhyate || In Padma Purana Siva said
to Paarvati - What Phala you get by chanting all Mantras and all Vedas
1 Crore times of that Phala you will get by Raama Naama.

Raama Naama Mantra is like the SUN and all other Mantras are like
Stars. Sun is crores of times brighter than Stars. If Sun is shining
why do we want light from the Stars? Sun light is also so easy to get.
You simply allow Sun Light to come in. No special effort is required.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh