[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The Bhashyas of Adi Shankara

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:36:08 CST 2017

To the list of works mentioned below, we may also add:

The Soundarya Lahari which was translated to Tamil by Kaviraja Pandita
stated to be of the 11 CE who mentions Shankara as the author.  Another
much later work 'Pulavar Puranam' while recording Kaviraja's life says that
Shankara was a shākta practitioner, not of the vāmāchāra type.

regards
subbu