[Advaita-l] Avatar's body is transcended

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 00:59:19 EDT 2017

Namaste

Sri Narayanacharya coming from Srivaishnava line has written one book on
Valmiki and claimed he was Brahmin by birth and not hunter. There was a
court case against that book and the court gave verdict to continue the
book sales. It is a controversial book in today's existing communal and
vote bank politics conditions. Its name is 'Valmiki Yaaru' - Who is
Valmiki? There are some English articles in that book also. People not
knowing Kannada can read them.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh