[Advaita-l] Avatar's body is transcended

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Aug 30 00:22:22 EDT 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

//Vasudeva, though he was the Supreme Deity, wished to die, for dispelling all doubts and establishing a certainty of results (in the matter of human existence), simply for upholding the three worlds and for making the words of Atri’s son true. Having restrained all his senses, speech, and mind, Krishna laid himself down in high Yoga.//

>  With regard to this there is an interesting book in Kannada by Prof. Sri Narayanacharya the title is something like " Krishnaavataarada koneya dinagaLu" ( the last few days of Krishnaavataara).  In this book the author explains how Krishna, the geetAcharya was so disturbed after seeing yaadavee kalaha during his life time.  He has also written 2 volume book on 'Krishnaavataara'.  I think among his various books, these books are also available somewhere in web.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar