[Advaita-l] dRShTi-sRShTi definitions in the advaitasiddhi

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 12:11:11 EDT 2017

I just checked with my friend reg the translation of the statement by Sri
MS. He says that the use of neuter gender is permissible for the Self. One
mistake I have committed is in the use of the word "His" in that statement.
It should read as " Its ". For that mistake I own responsibility. I am not
sure if you agree with this stand. But I may not be able to discuss with
him.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>