[Advaita-l] Why "D. Gayatri" has been allowed to post to the list

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Sep 4 00:19:46 CDT 2016

On Sun, 4 Sep 2016, Kathirasan K wrote:

> I admire your objectivity. I enjoyed all the posts from Gayathri ji as well
> as the responses from the rest. And I am learning from all the discussions
> because there is a great degree of pandityam in the discussions. Friction
> first creates heat and later Light!

Thankyou.  There is a fine line and I'm not always sure I am maintaining
it correctly.  Overall the point of this list is to assist astika
followers of the Smarta sampradaya in understanding the siddhanta.  It is
not a general forum for debates or parading ones pet theories.  However
sometimes it is helpful to hear opposing views as long they are given in
good faith, reasonably and respectfully.

My main concern at the moment is whether D. Gayatri has been dissembling
in his/her identity and motives for joining the list.  (Quoting the
Narayanastra blog is a huge red flag.)  Lying about such things is grounds
for immediate expulsion.