[Advaita-l] Shruti prAmANya and jnAna

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:41:43 CDT 2016

Namaste,
In addition to what Praveenji said, where pramANa leads to a conclusion
which is  apparently contradictory to what one gets from other pramANas,
one necessarily has to adopt yukti to determine which is correct.

This does not make the pramANa  paratah - only determine which pramANa has
been applied incorrectly.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 5 Oct 2016 4:26 a.m., "Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l" <